- Vision and naming during a mission trip to the Dominican Republic.
- Confirmation of Matt's House Church: Allison's dream, Rob's fasting and praying, Confirmation from mentors, friends, and other pastors.
- Core Team recruited, Bi-Monthly meetings praying, visioning and growing relationships.
- Incorporation as Matt's House Church.
- Leased and renovated our first Connection Center, our first home.
- Engaged Community - Jobs Seminars, Young Moms Support Group, High School Student Campus Life Club, Serving at community events, and Launch ServeFirst monthly serving in community.
- Core Team Study - Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning.
- Launched first Sunday Gathering at the Arbutus Social Club, meeting every other week.
- Launched LifeTogether Groups (MS Campus Life, HS Campus Life, CL Student Leaders Core Group and Gamers Lair).
- Launched weekly Sunday Gatherings at the Arbutus Social Club.
- Hosted and facilitated mission team from Indiana, BridgeWay Community Church (Completed 5 community beautification projects; built and installed sensory station in Maiden Choice School).
- Launched "ServeFest" Westside - Recruited 12 local churches to complete 7 different commun ity projects at 2 public schools, 2 retirement homes and 3 shelters.
- Launched - Softball Recreation Night.
- Launched Counseling Ministry, sliding scale.
- Moved Sunday Gatherings to the "Hollywood Theater" of Arbutus.
- Moved into New Connection Center and renovated it.
- Mother's Day outreach in Lansdowne - Food, Music, Inflatables and Photo Booth.
- Lead Team (Elders) - Worked through "Emotionally Healthy Spirituality," by Peter Scazzero.
- Launched a youth band - "Room for Improvement."
- Launched new LifeTogether Groups - The Civil War LTG; and Bible Study (Sue & Paul's).
- Launched Center for Pregnancy Concerns providing peer to peer counseling, material assistance and sono-grams.
- Launched our first Recovery Group (LTG)
- Launched Weekly Prayer Meetings and Sunday Gathering Pre-Gathering Prayer Meetings.
- Holiday Outreach (Thanksgiving and Christmas) in Lansdowne; food, clothing, turkeys, music, and fun.
- Launched Movie Night's in Lansdowne and Arbutus.
- Received new sono-gram machine from Knights of Columbus.
- Launched Life Skills, and Baby Basics Classes for parents.
- Launched our first women's only Recovery Group (LTG), once monthly meeting.
- Leased & Renovated neighboring store front space to expand the Connection Center.
- Developed and staffed “No People Left Behind” Team
- Launched a day time drop-in center, to walk with and connect the most needy to resources and help.
- Launched the Youth Night Friday’s a place for kids to hang, play games and find a friend.